2008 -- 2014 - Higher education, master degree (with remark), National Aviation University (Ukraine, Kyiv), Air Navigation Institute, Air navigation service systems Department, specialty - scientific assistant and engineer of Air Traffic Control (ATC) Automated Systems, English project.
Scientific activity, practice:
04.2010 - Participation in conference at the university.
06.2011-07.2011 - National Centre of Space vehicles Control and Testing (NCSVCT), Evpatoria city (AR Crimea), technological practice during which knowledge about space equipment, practical skills of satellite surveillance, and experience of team work were obtained.
10.2011 - Participation in Scientific Conference at the university.
06.04.2012 - Conference .
21.05.2013 - XI National Scientific and Technical Conference , article .
2014 - Article in journal (Lithuania, Vilnius), .
01.02.2017-17.07.2017 - kitchen design-studio "Mariya" (mall "Konfetti") official dealer of the Furniture Factory Maria, position - sales manager-designer.
- consult clients about the kitchen furniture;
- identify clients' needs, assist in repairing procedures and preparing room for installing a kitchen;
- create a design project in the program 3CAD Evolution;
- create a technical map of gas and water piping systems, sewage and wiring;
- perform outgoing calls to clients, mailing, meetings appointment, projects discussion, technological recommendations for kitchen furniture, search for the most profitable options for the client's kitchen, taking into account his/her wishes, features of the room, style and budget;
- contracts signing;
- create sketches of the kitchens, order kitchens at the factory, monitor the execution of the order on time, control shipments and deliveries to the clients for installation;
- perform room measurements;
- check out the sketch and measurement with the factory technologist;
- control a furniture assembling group;
- communicate with the factory, control invoices;
- work with complaints;
- search for new clients;
- assist to senior manager-designer;
- advertising in social networks;
- support studio order.
It was achieved a skill in communicating with clients of different status, working as a team-player, placing furniture into a given space, combining correct technical construction of the kitchen in a given room with the convenience of daily furniture using meanwhile keeping the symmetry and aesthetics, taking into account customer's wishes and demands with room peculiarities and factory capabilities.
14.06.2014 - 31.07.2015 - EFI "LG Electronics Ukraine" wholly owned by corporation "LG Electronics Inc.", position - Inbound Logistics Associate.
-daily control and tracing of containers flow with LGE goods, container delay monitor and timely notification provision on the latest POD ETA (estimated date and time of arrrival to port of discharge) to correspondent company's departments;
-containers customs clearance (C/C) control;
-preparation of main shipping documents necessary for C/C;
-preparation all additional documents for solving customs issues with goods;
-communication with factories (Korea, China, Indonesia, Turkey, Poland, Vietnam, India, Russia) as for shipping documents, technical specifications of goods, and other issues with goods;
-contracts preparation with 3PL, control of contracts validity date;
-communication with 3PLs as for tariffs for C/C, forwarding, and transportation services, negotiation for lead time shortening as well as logistics cost optimization;
-close cooperation with brokers and forwarders for successful and timely C/C and delivery of goods to final customer;
-control of handling processes at port of discharge, LGE warehouse, and final customer's warehouse;
-work with sealine agents "Maersk" (sealine tariffs check, ship booking for import on FOB terms, issues solving);
-work with DHL, UPS, TNT express delivery;
-C/C of non-commercial goods, LCL;
-C/C control of goods shipped by air;
-C/C control of goods shipped by trucks, steady monitor of current location;
-container demurrage/truck detention control, port tariffs control for storage;
-obtaining Certificates of Origin (CT-1 form, replacement COO) at Chamber of Commerce and Industry;
-work with bonded warehouse at Customs (goods storage);
-organizing export to Russia, Poland, Kazakhstan by trucks, to Korea by air, and to Dubai by sea; control of export C/C;
-invoice controlling, tariffs checking, cooperation with accounting team for control of regular payments to 3PL for their services;
-monthly reports preparation;
-input all logistics expenses into related systems.
07.11.2013 - 28.02.2014 - Branch of State Enterprise